How to Do Life Differently with Sarah O’Brien Hammon, Audacious Founder of the Network of Women.
Sarah O'Brien Hammond is the Chief Community Officer and Founder of The Network of Women, a private IRL and digital community that holds safe containers for women to learn, connect and expand so they can have the life and career they desire. Her mission is to bring together growth-minded women through diverse and unique experiences focused on helping them live their best, most fulfilled life. Fueled by the same desire that drives her role as a recruiter, she started The NoW to connect, support and empower women, who like Sarah, were looking for something more.
We talk about so much in this episode:
- How to do life differently
- The necessity of setting boundaries with your corporate career
- Why are we applauding people "without self"
- The importance of having a community
- Leaving room for ideas
- How to know when it's time to leave your corporate job and go off on your own
- How to make sure you're being fiscally responsible when you do go off on your own
- Leveling up your friendships and some of them might have an expiration date
Book: The 4 Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
Book: The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer