#23: Anxiety or Entrepreneurship? The Feeling of "Impending Doom" Created by Being a Business Owner
Do you want to create a plan to become financially free? That means, all your expenses covered, your retirement fully funded, and generational wealth to pass down all through passive-income?! Click here to learn how.
So listen, I love being an entrepreneur. The adrenaline I get from a good brainstorm or business idea is unparalleled! Nevertheless, I won't deny that it created some pretty nasty habits in the ol' subconscious! I noticed the other day how I literally had PTSD from having to always be at the ready for a new problem. What I realized is that I had created this belief that to relax was to make myself vulnerable to negative unforeseen events that would put myself and my businesses at risk. What I didn't realize was that it was this belief that was actually creating the risk!
In this episode:
- The anxiety caused by having to "put out fires" all the time
- Feeling out of control
- Feeling contentment
- Childhood depression
- Taking medication
- My first taste of extreme, genuine joy
- The guilt of being a mom and an entrepreneur
- Being able to notice the emotions and the triggers for them
- Figuring out how to sustain or recreate certain emotions
- The false beliefs we lead our lives by
- The consequences of being at the mercy of your programmed thoughts
- The moment just before reaction
- Your subconscious is your protector
Want to become an Audacious Founder Business Coaching Client? Click here to get in touch.
Got some feedback for me? Send me an email to [email protected]!
Follow me on the AUDACIOUS FOUNDER IG