To Kegel or Not to Kegel? What the Heck is the Pelvic Floor and Why it’s Important with Megan Stancill, Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist
Megan Stancill is an orthopedic and pelvic floor physical therapist with four years of treating experience. She’s also a yoga instructor with over two decades of experience and teach regularly at Kripalu Institute in Lenox, MA in their advanced teacher training program for serving special populations.
She is a lover of anatomy, kinesiology and am a lifelong lover of science. Originally from Manhattan but moved down here to Miami right before the pandemic in 2020. She now practices privately and see patients at her home or at their homes for orthopedic and pelvic floor cases.
In this episode we talk about:
- What exactly is the pelvic floor
- To Kegel or Not to Kegel
- Why Cross-fitters often pee themselves
- How working on your pelvic floor can improve your sex life
- Is there such a thing as a "normal" vagina?
- Why Orgasms are natural pain relievers
Email: [email protected]
SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS & SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST!
THANK YOU! =D